Thursday, April 24, 2014

**Trigger** Announcing the Safe Arrival of Brooke Lynn Stine

 




Easter Sunday April 20th, 2014
Brooke Lynn Stine

Born at 10:16pm
5lbs 15.6oz
17.5 Inches Long
   We are all doing great as we try to rest and get to know our new little family. Brooke's big brother Hunter is just as amazed with her as her Mommy and Daddy are. She sleeps often, but when she opens her beautiful deep blue eyes, my heart melts every time. Thank you all again for being a part of this journey. Your support and love means more to me than I could ever say! This was the best Easter and Wedding anniversary gift I could have ever asked for. 

I will post her birth story soon. It was a crazy fast delivery, so fast the nurse delivered her instead of the doctor. She must have know that her Momma needed her at that very moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment